KineMaster vs Filmora Go: Which one is the best video editing app?
Which one is better; KineMaster or Filmora Go? This is something that creates a fuss around the mobile phone video editors. These days, the only tool most people have & use to capture moments is their smartphone. You can easily record 4K videos on your flagship phones and 1080p @ 60fps can be seen on every second mid-range phone. People love to edit their videos on their phones but built-in editors don`t provide a range of features. But with the help of video editing apps available on the Play Store & App Store, you can easily edit your videos on your phone. There are many video editing apps available but not everyone is worth using. Now, finding the best video editing app free is the next big struggle. So, let`s find out which one is the best video editing app for you from KineMaster & Filmora Go.
Without a doubt, Kinemaster and Filmora Go are one of the most popular and the best video editor app for Android & iOS devices. However, finding the right app that exactly matches your unique needs is the ultimate milestone. Here`s our exclusive comparison between Kinemaster Vs Filmora Go for you. We are going to have in-depth look at the exclusive features, pros & cons, free versions limitations, and much more that will help you out to find the best video editing app for yourself.
Let`s start by getting familiar with the intro and features of Kinemaster & Filmora Go.
What is Kinemaster?
Kinemaster is a powerful, fully-featured, and professional video editor app available for Android and iOS mobile devices. Kinemaster lets you edit your video in extreme 4K quality. You can easily import media from your gallery, turn them into a timeline of videos, and edit all of your selected videos at the same time on your mobile.
Image Source: here
Kinemaster`s hot features and user-friendly UI makes it an apple of everyone`s eye. It features some of the rarely seen advanced video editing tools that you can`t see in other video editing apps. It allows you to directly encode your videos that best suit for uploading on social media sites. Kinemaster users enjoy a wide range of motion graphic tools for adding texts, captions, or several layers of graphics.
Exclusive features of Kinemaster Video Editor
- Offers isolated layers to add text, images, video effects, etc on videos.
- Distinct feature for adding personal sketches, writing, & drawing over the videos.
- Built-in collection of awesome video effects, overlays, burns, and music.
- Watch the real-time effects of video editing with Live Preview.
- Organize video timeline frame-by-frame for easy editing.
- Chroma key feature for editing and removing the video background.
- An inclusive array of transitions.
- Cool animations are available to make your video more appealing.
- Multiple stages of editing and text formatting for captions and titles.
- Increase or decrease the video speed with the speed control feature.
- Audio-video split feature to deal with them separately.
- Real-time audio recording feature for adding voice overlays.
- Social media buttons to directly share your videos to your Facebook and YouTube accounts.
What is Filmora Go?
Filmora Go Filmora is a lightweight, simple yet professional video editor app developed by WonderShare for empowering the mobile user to edit their videos on their phones. It`s a very handy, easy-to-use, and pretty much powerful video editing app perfect for users who are new in the video editing space. Filmora Go also has some premium features and templates to create elite-quality videos, stunning trailers, and astonishing intros.
Filmora Go comes with a simple cinematic view application interface with video editing tools on the left and right sides. It is a great app for easy and practical video editing. Its user interface is outstanding and very user-friendly that everyone can easily understand it. With its presets and handy tools, you can create your social videos, memes, and short clips in minutes. Its video overlays, music effects, and sticker collection are also quite fun to try on your videos.
Features of Filmora Go App:
- Add multiple editing layers, separate layers for video, images, special effects, stickers, texts, etc.
- Trim and cut your video clips and music to remove unwanted parts.
- Canvas: customize your video background by adding pictures and adjusting the aspect ratio.
- Astounding color filters to fill your video with bright colors.
- Amazing presets templates to design your intros, movie clips, and memes in seconds.
- Adjust the playback speed of the clips and animations.
- Video rotation 360, rotate video to any degree.
- Royal-free music library.
- Voice recording for voice overlays.
- Add photos, animated text, and fun stickers on your videos.
- Multiple timelines simplify combining multiple videos, music, or other media.
- High-quality video output. You can edit and export your videos in 1080 resolution with multiple aspect ratio selections.
- Social Share buttons to share your creations directly on your Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, or WhatsApp account.
Final Apps comparison: Kinemaster vs Filmora Go
- Simple but yet specialized interface designed for professional editors
- Extreme 4K quality video output on flagship devices perfect for professional work
- A splendid array of transitions, effects, overlays
- Real-Time audio recording for voice overlay.
- No reverse feature
- Precision controls
- Heavyweight & larger size 150 MB approx.
- Easily render long videos
- Free version with all basic editing features and watermark.
- Premium version for full features and watermark-free.
- Cinematic application view with a very user-friendly interface.
- High-quality 1080p video output best for everyday & social media.
- Range of built-in effects but very limited.
- Voice recording feature available.
- Reverse your clip with reverse feature
- Sound editing options
- Lightweight around 80 Mb best for midrange phones.
- Not good at rendering long videos.
- Trial version with outro at the last of video.
- Premium membership to enjoy all the effects, stickers, and outro animation free videos.
Filmora Go vs KineMaster: Final verdicts
Indeed, both are one of the best video editing apps and empowers you to do pretty very kind of editing we can do on a phone. But in the case of ease of use and user friendliness, Filmora Go wins. However, the ease is just because Filmora features a bit limited editing tools with a simple user interface. While on the other hand, KineMaster comes with a professional application interface featuring in-depth editing tools that give a bit rise to complexity. Looking at the free version, Kinemaster puts a watermark on your entire video that a big turn-off for most of the users, but Filmora Go only adds an outro at the last of your video that can be easily trimmed.
So, Filmora Go wins in ease of use and watermark-free video. While Kinemaster wins in a range of in-depth video editing features and professional video rendering and output quality. So, if you are a beginner and looking for a free video editing app then Filmora is the right option for you. However, if you are familiar with video editing and looking for a professional video editing app then Kinemaster is the best option for you.
Consequently, it`s entirely depend on what you are looking for in a video editing app. With this, our Kinemaster Vs Filmora Go tutorial ends here. Now, let us know in the comment section which is your favorite video editing app.
Thank you for Reading.
Report for Comment or Reply
We've Recommended Articles for you